OurBoards “Gecko” pockets are transparent, PVC, self cling pockets that stick to most smooth surfaces without glue.
Gecko self cling pockets are designed to be used with OurBoards visual timetables and visual communication boards however their use goes far beyond. At home and at school they can be used to support children and adults that struggle with verbal communication by printed pictures that they’re familiar with in order to present choices and explain activities.
In the office they can used for temporary signs for doors and glass walls.
In museums and other visitor attractions they can be used for temporary display notices on glass cases, leaving no marks or residue.
Gecko self cling pockets are made from a material innovated at OurBoards, and their unique properties include:
Sticks without glue!
The non-adhesive grip is achieved with suction pad technology hence the name gecko. It mimics the tiny pads on a Gecko’s foot, a reptile renowned for the ability to hold itself on smooth, vertical surfaces.
User friendly and reusable
No messy glue layer ensures gecko pockets are user friendly and reusable time after time.
Works on multiple surfaces
As well as for standard use on an OurBoard, gecko pockets can also be used on a range of surfaces including glass, doors and desks, in fact many smooth flat surfaces.
No residue marks are left when a gecko note is removed, meaning you can leave a surface as clean as you found it.
- Available in three sizes: A8, A6 and A4
- A8 opens on the long side
- A6 and A4 open on the short side
- Gecko base layer
- Clear PVC pocket
- Grey background (other colours available on request)
- Gecko self cling pockets are unique to OurBoards. You wont find them anywhere else.
- Gecko accessories are reusable, durable, and stick without glue
- Fantastic for home school or office use
- Great for those who struggle with verbal communication
- The personalised images can be printed via a desktop printer then inserted into the pocket.
- Gecko Self Cling Pocket come in A8, A6 and A4 sizes.