A Personal Planning Board can help reduce your daily stress by helping you to manage your tasks and activities.
Using a visual tool to separate out things to do next and things to focus on now can be a real help. And seeing what you’ve already done is always great.
Your Personal Planning Board is great for home, home office or office use.
A Personal Planning Board can help you to:
Visualise and manage your tasks
Prioritise, manage your capacity
Reduce anxiety and stress
Manage your time to balanced work and home life
The 3 Column Personal Planning Board is manufactured as a sandwich consisting of a 3mm thick, strong, lightweight expanded foam base with a dry wipe laminate surface that enables you to write and wipe time and time again. Boards and Gecko notes are suitable for use with most dry wipe pens.
“Gecko” laminate is so called because it is based on technology that mimics the tiny pads on a Gecko’s foot. “Gecko” laminate is an amazing new material, unique to OurBoards, that sticks to most smooth surfaces, such as laminated surfaces, wood, glass, whiteboards and smooth painted walls.
- Size A3 (approx 42 cm wide x 30 cm high)
- Printed dry wipe board with laminated surface
- 3 column landscape design with columns and headers
- 3 x Grey task notes
- 3 x Blue task notes
- 3 x Yellow task notes
- 3 x Orange task notes
- 3 x Green task notes
- 3 x Red task notes
- Fine black dry marker pen and pen holder
- Manage your tasks and events
- Focus on the important tasks without forgetting the rest
- Helpful reminders
- Feel good about the things that you’ve already done
- Two layouts
- Six colours to choose from
- Easy to use dry wipe Gecko task notes
- A3 board has a dry-wipe surface
Additional Gecko Task Notes
3M Command Strips
The Personal Planning Board can be fixed to the wall using 3M Command Strips which can be mounted on most non-papered walls and leave no sticky residue when removed.
Larger Planning Board?
If you like the idea of a personal planning board but need something a little larger, you might like to look at the Personal Kanban Board.